• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how you left me in this place [OPEN]

tantalize

I'll have a reason good enough

I'll believe in you and trust

On the day you finally see the way you treated me

Was a far cry from love

Her silence is soon disturbed by the approach of another. It takes her a moment before her golden eyes recognize the red mare with the white face. This time her cheeks are pristine and clean from tear tracks. She looks healthier… Happier. Perhaps the ocean was working it’s magic on her as it was the jaguar mare. ”So we do.” Comes her low gruff response but it is not unkind.

A slight gesture from her muzzle invites the mare to come closer, to join her. A gentle breeze trails it’s fingers into her long forelock, letting it dance around the frame of her face as gilded says turn back to the sea. For the most part she had kept to herself. Having stepped in to greet a diplomat (the bad news she carried still like bile in the back of her throat), showed up to the meeting, a few trips to the field. Usually she was here, on the cliff, looking at the swirl of the tide beneath them.

”You seem to have settled in.” She finally comments quietly, still keeping her gaze to the distance. There’s an approval that laces her words, noting that her advice had been taken to heart.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: how you left me in this place [OPEN] - by Tantalize - 09-15-2017, 09:33 PM