• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Even the best horse may stumble. any.

Bound for trouble from the start
    I've been walking through this old world in the dark

It was a lucky trait for her to have, that rational mind. To be methodical in her trust. It would serve her well here, as long as she kept her heart and her mind tucked closely together. This land was harsh and rugged at times while also painstakingly beautiful. Whatever he hints at or mentions, she doesn’t seem put off. Instead she seems game for an adventure and he makes a mental note that he would keep an eye on her. Just to make sure she started off on the right foot. Not wanting her to be taken advantage of.

It seems today is a success for both of them. A new recruit for him, a new home for her. ”I’m pleased to hear it.” He responds with an easy grin. ”It’s not too far from here, it may take a few hours. There’s a river we will have to cross.” He already starts thinking of the easiest route, pondering for a few seconds. Her size may find a problem there. He decides not to dwell on that now, preferring to cross that bridge when they got to it. ”Right this way..” He gestures with his muzzle and begins to head to the ashland with her by his side.

Ledger

If you want to post in Tephra I can respond to you there <3

Messages In This Thread
    Even the best horse may stumble. any. - by Anette - 09-07-2017, 02:57 PM
    RE: Even the best horse may stumble. any. - by Ledger - 09-13-2017, 11:29 PM
    RE: Even the best horse may stumble. any. - by Fierfly - 09-19-2017, 02:28 PM