• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've been told that my sinful life is an addiction; lexa/any

the dead are gone, and the living are hungry.

*Thump*

Her eyelids flutter open and she groans, shutting them immediately. The world around is bright, so bright, and stars dance across her vision. She inhales deeply, her nose and lungs filling with the scent of salt, sand, and decaying seaweed. The beach … that would make sense. The last thing she remembers is …

“Hey, wake up! Why the fuck are you in a ball? Might I add you basically poked my foot to death?”

“Wha…?”

Her eyes open again, the light still blinding, and it takes her eyes a moment to adjust …

“AHH!” She tries to force herself backwards across the sand, breath catching her throat at the sight of the massive head staring down at her. “I …” Her eyes pass by the giant face, glancing over the dirty sandy beach, the nearby river mouth, the crooked trees …

“Where ... where am I?” She’d been swept off the beach only moments ago. Surely the currents couldn’t have carried her so far away in such a short time? She pulls her legs under her to stand up, but the moment she puts weight on them they collapse beneath her. Her eyes fall to her own body for the first time. Her legs are thin, so thin. Her stomach rumbles loudly as she stares down at them. “What?” She looks like she hasn’t eaten in months.

Her eyes return to the still staring beast with a vengeance. “What did you do to me? Where am I? What the hell is going on?!” With great effort she pulls her legs under her again, forcing them up with what little carbon reinforcement she can muster (she feels tired, so, so tired). She rises, legs shaking, brown eyes glaring at the beast that’s holding her captive. It’s done something to her, clearly. It’s weakened her, but she won’t go down without a fight. “What the hell do you want with me?”

lexa

Omg so rusty

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've been told that my sinful life is an addiction; lexa/any - by Lexa - 09-08-2017, 03:07 PM