• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Back to the Grind -[Gyps]
    Andras

He left without a word and she still returned to him.

Her scent drew strong, and her blue mane shimmered in the beaming moon light. She stood paces away, she was different. He broke her heart and she was scared he would do it again. She spoke his name, oh her angelic voice, he missed everything about her.

I'm so sorry he wanted to run away, he was ashamed of himself for leaving the family they just started. He closed the gap between them, slowly extending his neck out he gently nuzzles her neck. She smelled so sweet, like a spring morning when the flowers are still new  I love you

The words slipped from his mouth, he has been gone for years, he doesn't even know if she moved on. She could have a new life that did not have room for him. Or maybe she waited for him, maybe they are true soul mates and no one could top the love they shared. 

So much time has passed but his heart still beat for Gyps, he did not love anyone aside from her. The past few years he did not see another, he does not have an explanation for why he left, or why he did not come back. Ever since the lands changed Beqanna did not feel like home, he just left. But he knew he had to come back, Gyps was his everything, how could he ever have left her. 

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

@[Gyps]

sorry i didnt mean to take so long!

Messages In This Thread
    Back to the Grind -[Gyps] - by Andras - 09-09-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Back to the Grind -[Gyps] - by Gyps - 09-11-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Back to the Grind -[Gyps] - by Andras - 10-08-2017, 08:07 PM
    RE: Back to the Grind -[Gyps] - by Gyps - 10-09-2017, 01:28 PM
    RE: Back to the Grind -[Gyps] - by Andras - 10-24-2017, 07:15 PM
    RE: Back to the Grind -[Gyps] - by Gyps - 10-29-2017, 11:25 AM