• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hope You Made It Out (Ruan, Jinju, Ander, Polaris, Circinae)

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

Is it sad that she’s the only one that comes? Ruan - the once mighty leader of Taiga was now nowhere to be found. He’d let them all slip into despair without so much as a wave goodbye. The emerald mare still remembers the last time Aten had sought her out, by her den. He’d come, panting and weary, to ask about the new leadership but their conversation had run its course much sooner than expected.

When she spies him now it’s with the slight downturn of her emerald lips. “Poor Aten.” She thinks while she slips free from her cover of trees so that he might see her and cease his bellowing. The fire had ravaged him, no doubt the wolves haunted him; loyal as ever though he came back for the vagabond Taigan’s of his past. “Poor, sweet Aten.”

“I’m here.” She calls out softly, trotting ahead to where he paces to asses the damage on his skin and to keep him from irritating it further with unnecessary exercise. “Aten, my god, what happened to you?” The green mare starts, whuffing gently over the charred bits of proudflesh. Jah could do something with it, she was sure - her Earth-love was capable of miracles (even those that dealt with healing broken hearts.) “I’m sorry that this had to happen to you … to all of us.” She tells him suddenly, head rising to pin him with austere, blue eyes.

“I intend to fix things.”

Circinae

@[Aten]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Hope You Made It Out (Ruan, Jinju, Ander, Polaris, Circinae) - by Circinae - 09-13-2017, 02:59 PM