• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hope You Made It Out (Ruan, Jinju, Ander, Polaris, Circinae)

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

So, Ruan and Nayl were getting chummy, it would seem. The grandiose lady of Nerine, though unknown physically to the emerald mare, is still a name that many have heard. Her rule had been iron-strong and the upspringing of two subkingdoms that hailed her as their leader did nothing but spur her further into the public light. It would have been a crushing and all-encompassing blow, had Ruan bent the knee - for once the little mother is happy that her previous Alpha had been so willful and recluse.

Whatever the desired result had been, it mattered no longer. Already steps were set into motion that would level the playing field of Beqanna. They had lost one kingdom entirely already - how many more were to fall before Nayl and her kind realized the future couldn’t be held back? Change was coming, for all of them, and it was the shifter’s intent to see that it affected her and her people with only positive results.

“Aten, you’re free to make your own choices now. Ruan, I believe, will not come back. The rest? We can only hope that their faces will show with time. For myself and my family a new start waits for us in Hyaline.” She tells him steadily, once his speech has wound into silence. “It would give me peace of mind to see you there, but if your heart points you in another direction I understand.” Circinae muses with a soft smile.

With the bold shake of her two-toned neck the little mare shifts; her body stretches, shrinks down and bleeds color until all that remains is a slender, tawny and oak wolf. With the blink of round eyes, the predator turns a wide face upwards to stare at Aten. “Mention my name at the lake kingdom and you should have no trouble. But if you go -” She pauses, all traces of laughter or joy erased from her person, “- do me a favor and skip by Sylva altogether.”

In closing, she only flicks her tail silently as a wave before turning to bound away into the shadows.

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Hope You Made It Out (Ruan, Jinju, Ander, Polaris, Circinae) - by Circinae - 09-18-2017, 01:30 PM