• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

look what you made me do - anyone
    He seemed to have a habit of running into situations that led others to startle. His ears turned forward to listen to the filly before him. He had taken note of her coat and a small smile crept its way to his lips it seemed he was alone in his color in his home. Ardashir did know that there were not a lot of those in the kingdom that carried a lot of flashy colors. He had met a fiery bright red mare though and there was his mother. He was sure that he had not met everyone there was to know with in the lands of ocean and cliffs, and of course the sand.

She spoke to him and he leaned his head to the side a moment listening, “ Well it is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to this little piece of salty heaven.” He chuckled some and lowered his head as he shook it from side to side with his laugh. “ I am sure it will look better with the summer and maybe not a so rainy day.”
    Ard turned his head as she looked past him at something else, “ No..I do not think I did.” He stood looking and she described a glow so now he had a point to look for out in the grey.

The filly almost leaped out of her spot at the time he had spotted what she had seen. He followed her after all he had not met a lot of playmates in his home and was willing to meet another if she saw one. He let the ashen filly lead the way and have her personal space as they made their way across the sandy beach and closer to the glowing they had seen. The scent that came to him made his nose wrinkle and he almost paused in his moment. This was something new to him and as the filly before him did not seem scared he had to put on a brave face as well.
    He had lowered his head a moment to get the smoke out of his nose and with hope to stop it stinging at his eyes when Starlin called out from the front. Ard raised his head before lowering it again with a cough and he decided to stay quiet for now.
    Ardashir
    The blue in an ocean of grey..

Messages In This Thread
    look what you made me do - anyone - by Starlin - 09-13-2017, 12:40 PM
    RE: look what you made me do - anyone - by wrena - 09-20-2017, 11:58 AM
    RE: look what you made me do - anyone - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 03:14 PM