• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any]

Kuma

His muzzle, lifting her eyes up to look at him, does not startle her. For a moment, the pair is silent, her emerald orbs staying trained on his icy blue hues. A chemistry that has not been matched in her life - it seems as though they may have more in common then she previously suspected. She catches herself before she smirks, forcing the edges of her lips downwards as she listens to his words. He talks of his father calmly, deep voice smooth and unwavering. For a moment, the flower child cannot help but feel jealous of his recollections of family (even if they weren't the best). Her memories before her escape during the Reckoning stayed ever-hazy...the only blood she knew was her mother (and she barely knew her until their recent meeting). 

"I will NEVER be my father." He glances over to her as he emphasizes the word "never", beckoning her to ask a question. Her curiosity gets the best of her, and with a subtle sigh, she asks: "And why's that?" 

She takes one step closer to the handsome stallion, flipping her chestnut tresses from falling into her eyes. The painted mare smiles at his question, finding it to be a perfect opportunity to tease. "Well, there's swimming and running...and the flowers are beautiful here," She starts, nodding to the small field of flora that lines the edge of her cavern. "Oh! And taunting lingering stallions has its perks...I mean, I met you, didn't I?" She shrugs her shoulders, rolling her eyes with a mischievous smirk. 

Blessed with beauty and rage

Messages In This Thread
    Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-13-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-14-2017, 09:10 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-16-2017, 10:30 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-19-2017, 10:18 AM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-20-2017, 09:38 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-21-2017, 08:45 AM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-22-2017, 10:03 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-25-2017, 06:09 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-25-2017, 09:44 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-26-2017, 08:31 AM