• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a moth to flame; ANY
    It is not long before the stallion is joined by another. A gentle-looking fellow of his own stature. He greets the gray stag politely, offering up a name. Ivar. A calling card to match the monochromatically scaled stallion whom had approached.

"Pleasure to meet you Ivar, I am Vitalo."

He returns the other's nod, a small show of respect towards him. He takes a moment to look over his company. He is certainly an odd one, scales took place of soft hide, though Vi had seen this before.

In another life, one long since lived and faded in his mind he had met an equine such as Ivar. A curious woman who shared many pleasant days with Vitalo. She had borne him a son, a son long since deceased. 

Despite his guest, he is momentarily seized with sadness. A small grip of the ironclad bars of his immortality to remind him what he has. A gift not many others share. A gift he is reminded of everytime his world is bleached of color and he is born into a new life where his loved ones do not exist. 

Where he does not truly exist.

"I do not mean to pry, but these lands... You are a native of them, no?"

The question breaks the hideous thoughts that plague his mind, and he offers Ivar a kind eye. Emerald eyes find the other's sapphire gaze. His attention is captured, a polite way of waiting.

((OOC: I feel really dumb for not seeing this XD @[Ivar] ))

Messages In This Thread
    Like a moth to flame; ANY - by Vitalo - 09-13-2017, 03:09 PM
    RE: Like a moth to flame; ANY - by Ivar - 10-01-2017, 07:53 PM
    RE: Like a moth to flame; ANY - by Vitalo - 10-07-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: Like a moth to flame; ANY - by Ivar - 10-08-2017, 12:11 PM