• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign - zhenga

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    Ivar does not yet know the seasons of Loess as well as he had known Sylva’s, but the sun has not yet begun to rise too far to the south. Still well in the heart of summer, he surmises, with a full day of warmth and sunshine ahead of them (sparing a sudden summer thunderstorm, which are more frequent than not). Still, it is just barely dawn, and they have the day ahead of them. He decides with a definitive nod, looking down to meet Zhenga’s electric blue eyes.

“Let’s go to Hyaline,” he says, reaching down without thought to brush his muzzle against her shoulder. It has been so long since he has left Loess for anywhere more exciting than the common lands. The idea feels him with an almost forgotten energy, and he prances lightly in place as he continues to speak. “I’ve not been in years, and I bet you’ll like the lake too.”

Ivar knows that Castile no longer calls the lakeside retreat home, but he is sure that Amet still rules the place and that they will welcome visitors. Both he and Zhenga are above the age of those who might seek refuge in the mountainous land, but surely a visit will be fine. If necessary, he supposes he could combine business with pleasure. That is assuming his roan companion will not mind a bit of diplomacy, but he knows that Zhenga is as familiar with kingdom life – and the demands that come with it – as anyone could be.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign - zhenga - by Ivar - 09-13-2017, 06:35 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - zhenga - by Ivar - 10-11-2017, 07:41 PM