• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars;Ouija [Any]
    Continued...(River thread)

The breeze was warm upon my face.  He did not step out from the cover of trees at the border.  But stood watching...
    Waiting...

I look to his face to see a grin of amusement and satisfaction.  My head tilts in wonder, then turns to look across the lands again.  I wonder who might live here that was part of the Amazons.  Would they even know me? Probably not.  I had been young then and it was so long ago.  Regardless I look about with anticipation.  The sun was nearing but has not broke the horizon yet.  The sky lights were starting to fade, as they did every morning.

On our travels he tells me he needs me to help him.  I have never been needed so I am happy to help.  He needs me to create a shadow for him in order for him to get what he needs.  I am hesitant on his intentions but he mentions it being stolen so they can't know he was here.  I agree hesitantly but happy that I was needed.  He tells me to stay near the border and wait for someone to come find me.  I nod understandingly then I step into the open.

My hooves clip on the weird rocky terrain. My muzzle lower to observe it.  Running my upper lip against the cool surface.  An excited twitch to my tail, as my head lifts to glance around.  The haze of early morning still lingers and I question how anyone would find me in it. I decide to call out, excited to see who I might find...

(She has come to see if she can find anyone she knows from the Amazon.  I don't really know who she would know but maybe we can pretend they know each other.  Also she came here with Ouija but he is "not here" so just ignore him Wink The purpose of the thread is for him to gather some Intel from whoever interacts with Reshi.  Then when day breaks and she loses her twilight manipulation, his masking shadow disappears, revealing him. She is unaware of his plan and when he's discovered by all means do whatever you want to him.  It may be fun for @[Djinni] to see him revealed since they know each other.  Whatever happens I'm totally up for Smile )

Messages In This Thread
    Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars;Ouija [Any] - by Reshi - 09-15-2017, 10:37 AM