• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? all

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

Water, for most, is a source of life. Circinae lives from it too - bathes in it, drinks from it, enjoys the pleasures of a warm spring day by dousing in it - but strength from water is something that not many have; she’s never even met another teleporter in Beqanna. She’s sure, of course, that another one dwells somewhere out there. Or perhaps they had taken the initiative to finally leave the oppressing boundaries of this world to explore countless others? Some days Circinae is tempted by the same thought: to leave and explore beyond all she’s ever known.

Today, though, she opens a watery gate to Hyaline and slips through time to rise out of the crystalline lake a few meters from where the rest have gathered. Swirling like a gaping maw, her portal closes slowly enough around her as she trudges, knee-deep, towards the shore. For those who have never seen it, the jump would seem strange; cataclysmic. What was normal about a hole opening up in the middle of a lake to spit out an emerald-colored mare?

Nothing. But nothing is ever normal in Beqanna.

Amet is all too aware of her ability, though he’s never seen the little wolf she keeps tucked inside, so she expects less surprise from the King of Hyaline at her entrance. Pulling to a watery halt, Circinae greets him first with the turn of her head and the tug of a smile. To the rest she only tips her ears forward and exhales a short hello, “To those who may be unaware, Taiga was taken back by the fey. My family and I - thanks to the generosity of Amet - hope to make Hyaline and her current residents our new home.” The pony-mare explains, chipper as ever though her blue-black mane clings in soaked cords along her neck and remains plastered in disarray about her cheeks, eyes.

“My name is Circinae, Wolf-of-the-Water, and I’m sure we’ll all be seeing plenty of each other in the days to come.”

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? all - by Amet - 09-16-2017, 05:09 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? all - by Fiato - 09-16-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? all - by Ciri - 09-17-2017, 12:16 AM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? all - by Circinae - 09-19-2017, 09:08 AM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? all - by Rubble - 09-20-2017, 09:34 PM