• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The sun, moon, and stars. | Zephyr
    Her words scream what pain the dark god had subjected her to. He was enraged. He wanted to climb the mountain and rip into the chest of the man that had done this to her. He wanted to take every bit of what he had stolen from her, from him. It was so unfair... She had been stripped of the one thing she had wanted most with him. A child. He could see the small foal curled into its mother's side. One that would look like him.. or maybe her. He could see a life they would never have now. Only in dreams would she bare a child of his.

She is crying when he has pulled away from the hurt settling in his body, a hurt that would remain with him even if in time it would fade to a dull throb. And suddenly he no longer feels as though she needs his child. Or that they need one at all. She is here with him, a living, breathing, walking sign of what love should be like. Heartache and loss, despair and common ground.

He pulls her to him once more, no tears falling from those emerald eyes. Krigare lets her cry and soak his bay pelt with her tears.

"All I want is you, Zephyr. All I have ever wanted is you."

He speaks, allowing every emotion he has felt in the past year to be heard in that one sentence. He allows all he needs to say be spoken before he falls quiet once more in her embrace.

"If it is a child you want my love.. it is a child we shall have. There are other ways to love a boy or a girl without having them yourself..."

His voice is soft, all he wanted was to give her what she wanted. All he needed was for her to be happy.

"He may have changed you but you are here now, with me, and I will not abandon you again."
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The sun, moon, and stars. | Zephyr - by Krigare - 09-16-2017, 08:36 PM
    RE: The sun, moon, and stars. | Zephyr - by Krigare - 10-25-2017, 12:06 PM