• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

as if a glass could contain the sea; amet
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

He can hear the flap of wings before he can see the being that they are attached to, but Amet has a silent hope that today's visitor will be Warrick. It's been nearly a year since he had seen his navy-winged friend, since Tang had birthed their blue-tinted children. And with the solidification of his alliance with Tephra, the gilded King has hoped that he will see much more of the Ambassador. Today, he is not disappointed.

Warrick soars overhead, a grand pegasus with an impressive wingspan and a bay coat that shines in the sunshine. Amet grins happily, his amber eyes upturned as the other stallion circles slowly, slowly closer back to the earth with a grace that would make anyone think that Warrick had been born with those wings. Amet knows differently, just as Warrick knows differently of the leather-plating that coats Amet's muscled frame. He waits patiently for his friend to coast into his landing and then the Akhal-Teke calls loudly for him, standing lakeside with a wide grin upon his face. "I was wondering when you would come visit, my friend," Amet offers to Warrick as he nears, a polite nod of his head following close behind.

"Last Spring, when you came to visit, everything was destroyed, yes?" He flings his gilded head to the side, motioning to the blossoming foliage around the lake. The only indication of the attack stands solemnly on its own, just to the east of the lake - his beloved wisteria. Nevertheless, Hyaline has grown and blossomed even better than he had expected it to this season, and his gaze returns to Warrick with a proud glint in his eye. "Well? What do you think?" He chuckles quietly and tries to keep himself from prancing in place, "It cleans up nice, I think."
    Amet

@[Warrick], sorry it's short! I needdedddd to get this up for you ♥

Messages In This Thread
    RE: as if a glass could contain the sea; amet - by Amet - 09-22-2017, 08:47 PM