• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lone do I wander [Any]
    Her smile widens the moment he greets her back, making her forget about the slight discomfort that her wound had caused her. That she had managed to surprise – and perhaps spook – him, only makes her more giggly. It made her feel pretty good, like a boost for her ego, that she had managed to startle this older colt. Also made Jinju curious and secretly willing to try it again, but perhaps it was better if she should try it during playtime.

And when her wound was healed. Something he had noticed too, well that was a pity, now he surely wouldn’t want to play with her. Jinju swats her tail another few times and nods. ”I’m okay, it’s healing already” she answers, turning sideward to show him the cut on her right flank. A flesh wound, but only superficial and already half way healed. ”I’m Jinju by the way, what’s your name?”

By now her ruby eyes are on the colt again. She’d have to admit that she likes his blue eyes, so different from hers or Ander’s or even Terran’s. Not less beautiful or enchanting. With a quick shake of her head she pulls herself back into reality. ”Do you live here? In the forest?” she asks curiously. After all, she didn’t have home. Jinju liked the forest, but it wasn’t home, according to Ander and Terran. Yet there was nowhere else they called home either.

Perhaps she could tell Terran and Ander they could live in the forest, but that would only work if she would have a real good story to share. Jinju didn’t really want to move elsewhere than the forest, but it wasn’t like she would oppose and stand up against his decisions. A typical case of ‘daddy knows best’. And that probably was true. Not that it would stop Jinju from trying. And thus she was hopefully looking towards the white colt in front of her.

Messages In This Thread
    Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-27-2017, 04:48 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 11-07-2017, 03:50 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 11-08-2017, 03:57 PM