• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All Kingdom
    Exclamation 
    a ghost in the darkness.
    Burnt amber and fiery reds rustle above his ghastly head as he strides further into the woods. Crimson eyes rove over the shadows that lengthen the further he goes in, the dark trunks and reaching branches. The gilded foliage above is beautiful, even he can appreciate it’s beauty, and at least the forest floor is dark. Not quite as sinister as Taiga had felt but good enough. At least this ruler had given up her crown, there was no one to contest with. No Ruans to lurk and plot and rebel.

Nostrils flare as he slowly releases his built up tension, muscles unclenching beneath his stiff white pelt. The adrenaline quickly fading as his mind turns to other matters. He had smelled Thana’s blood but she was a big girl, she could take care of herself. Besides, revenge was in her hands when he had left the captive under her watchful eye. A sigh, thinking to join them. Release himself. Business first, pleasure later.

Once he has moved about the territory (after inspecting the lands, making sure no others lingered behind, and removing Djinni’s scent by placing his own) he heads back to the heart of the forest. His piercing call finding it’s way through the twisting leaves and thick trees. Once they have assembled, fresh faces and familiar ones, he speaks. ”Our time in Taiga was cut short. Here we have another chance.” Crimson iris’s flicking to each one in turn. Some would thrive, others would die. ”I intend to pick up where we left off.. With vigor.” He circles around them, brushing his ghostly shoulder against one in particular.

”We need new recruits. I only want those with potential. If they are worthless, do not extend the invitation.” A pause, glancing at those around him. Only the broken if they were fit as playthings, only the magical if they could help the campaign. Only the dark that wished to serve. ”We are Elite.” He hisses through bared teeth, making his intentions clear. ”Every Autumn you will be well rewarded for your efforts.” A twisted grin finding his lips as his burning gaze lands on Thana. The silky curve of the stark white hairs that frame along her brow. Letting them speculate the audacity he has planned for them.

”I encourage you to find useful slaves, to challenge and steal from any kingdoms that we are not in agreement with. I encourage you to engage in your most taboo desires. Also Thana is our new NightMother. She will watch this land when I’m not around. I advise to keep her in good spirits.” Sylva would be quiet no longer, it would be filled with the rich screams of the tortured. The moans of the sexual satiated. The cackling of the diabolical. Ruled by his heavy hand and backed up by her malevolent tendencies. ”Become familiar with these new ways. Seek me when you are ready to become one of us.”

Another pause, letting his address to the new fall away. Turning his attention to those that still were trying to find their way into his good graces. ”Morty, Aditi.” A critical eye looking to them each. Aditi had failed to kill the child, Morty was chomping at the bit to prove himself. So he will give them each a task, a last chance for her while the boy’s was filled with high expectations… ”You have the makings of an assassin. You can hide but can you seek?” He muses, carefully keeping his gaze on that of the clown. ”Your assignment is a simple one. Seek out someone with pain in their heart. Kill that which causes their pain.” To the mare his task is even simpler. ”I need to go to Hyaline. You will accompany me.” There was still business to wrap up with the wolf pack. There’s no time like the present, placing a sharp nip on her neck with blunted teeth, he heads in the direction of the lake. Expecting her to fall in place beside him.

Gryffen

OOC: Just a quick summary. If you wish to be a part of Sylva and the "bad guys" respond to this post IC stating who you are, your traits, and where you think you would be best placed. You will be given an assignment to test into your caste. There is more info under Kingdom Rules, make sure to give it a look. Consider this an open casting call as the kingdom will become invitation only after this. At the moment, all kingdoms are open game to steal and challenge from except Hyaline. If you have any questions, PM me =)

Messages In This Thread
    All Kingdom - by Gryffen - 09-20-2017, 02:10 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Loey - 09-20-2017, 08:18 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Modicum Mortem - 09-20-2017, 08:46 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Neo - 09-21-2017, 08:05 AM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Aditi - 09-22-2017, 09:54 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Karaugh - 09-26-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Crevan - 09-26-2017, 12:36 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Voltage - 10-02-2017, 09:58 PM
    RE: All Kingdom - by Thana - 10-11-2017, 04:10 PM