• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Want [Aurora]
    Diable Rouge
    >

The southern edge of Tephra is where he has always been content to stay, ever since he had first arrived on the land. He only wandered towards the base of the volcano because of Tangerine and her children - it is where they would bide their time, as was the case with most other residents. Sometimes (especially when he gazed up at the distant mountain), he wished he had just kept them pushed off from the rest of the herd, maybe then the disaster that had occurred wouldn't have happened. 

No...it wouldn't have been fair to them. He reminds himself. And it wouldn't have. To keep Solace and Svedka away from the other children, away from their father and away from any familiarity. Just because Rou was antisocial didn't mean others had to be too - what happened was no ones fault, and nothing could've changed it. It was simply an accident. 

Or that's what he tried to convince himself. 

Diable Rouge turned his head to look at the gowned mare, whose eyes continued to glimmer with worry. His chest tightened at the things that could be wrong with Tephra - too hot, too busy, too this and too that. "I do hope it's to your liking." He admits, trying his best to give her a warm smile. One thing he didn't want was to be alone anymore... 
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

@[AuroraElis]

Messages In This Thread
    All I Want [Aurora] - by Diable Rouge - 09-21-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 01:04 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 09:51 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-25-2017, 05:50 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-25-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-26-2017, 11:49 AM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-26-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora] - by AuroraElis - 09-27-2017, 09:43 PM