• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

keep a little fire burning; scyla

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

Scyla watched her new, perhaps over enthusiasic charge square himself up, listening with such attention. Desole would of been pleased, she thought to herself though she could hardly know what the hellhound ever thought and invisible monster's opinions never counted for much. She laughs at his exuberance, "No one knows everything ever. Not your mother, or father, or even me!" She gives the playful smirk for a moment, "But I know more than your father for sure!" But he only hesitates for a moment to know what it was like to break a bone. Good. Scyla was proud that he thought about it before he broke it, there should always be at least one thought before breaking a bone. Even if it's 'I hope this hurts' or 'you brought this on yourself'. Violence shouldn't be an empty minded endeavor. There should always be a purpose.

She laughed at his response and the child-like wonder in such violence. She nods her head, "Yes, Desole made me do this and more!" She giggles again at the thought of Desole being called Grandma, "Yes. She even stole a colt from another country for your father to spare with. The first bone I ever broke was a rat under my hooves. It's one thing to break a bone of something already dead but another for something that's alive. But in real-life it's sometimes kill or be killed." She agreed with Desole in this. There was no use shielding any child descended from that steel and ice beast the harshness of the world. Their bloodline seemed to be blighted by bad luck and the darker side of the world.

She narrowed her eyes at Smoak now, tilting her head just to the side. "We'll have to figure out just how far you are in your training before we'll go hunting for something for you to call or to play War." She shifts her weight just slightly before leaping towards Smoak with her ears pinned and her teeth bared as she attempts to nip him on his flank. If she caught him unaware, it would be a light nip and she would step away from him. What better way to know how much he's been trained than to actually start a fight? Or you know, let your nephew know that you're a psychopath.

@[Smoak] with love and vampire bites!

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Smoak - 09-23-2017, 05:02 PM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Scyla - 09-26-2017, 11:35 AM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Smoak - 10-01-2017, 04:53 PM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Scyla - 10-02-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:21 PM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Scyla - 10-12-2017, 08:53 PM