• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - shirad
    Shirad
    These sprawled foothills are so unlike home that the teal girl forgets momentarily that she is about to engage in conversation. Her silver eyes roam the open landscape, the urge to run and jump and bound swelling uncontrollably in her narrow chest. By the time she comes to heel before the black and white stallion, it's a chore for her to keep her lanky legs from prancing. She curbs her restlessness only briefly, to tilt her teal head and inquiry of her surroundings as if it's alright for her to be trouncing across Beqanna on her own.

"Loess?" she queries innocently and a pleased smile finds its way across her lips at the stranger's willingness to answer her questions. "I didn't really mean to go anywhere," she shrugs as she turns her silver eyes to inspect this Loess more thoroughly, "I just wanted to keep going 'til I found something cool." She and Tauber have their hiding places in Sylva, but mother won't let Shirad venture out into the darkness like she will allow Tauber, with his hidden talents, to do. And during the day, there is usually some sort of business to attend to with Aditi. Today, though, is for adventuring.

"You're pretty cool," she admits easily before squinting her silver eyes at the stallion's hide, which seems to gleam and glisten in the direct sunlight.

"Do you have hair? You're... shiny."
    If the morning light don't steal our soul, we will walk away from empty gold.

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Ivar - 09-24-2017, 03:50 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Shirad - 10-01-2017, 06:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Ivar - 10-01-2017, 07:15 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Shirad - 10-04-2017, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Ivar - 10-08-2017, 11:55 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Shirad - 10-12-2017, 07:32 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Ivar - 10-13-2017, 11:00 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Shirad - 10-14-2017, 06:05 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 09:30 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Shirad - 10-18-2017, 08:58 PM