• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mock]  DIABLE ROUGE
    <link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cinzel|Megrim" rel="stylesheet"><center><div style="width: 550px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/WNrdwnp.png'); background-color: #cac3b9; #background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #000000; border-radius: 250px 0px 0px 0px;"><div style="width: 540px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/WNrdwnp.png'); padding-top:110px; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #0f0f0f; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #000000; border-radius: 250px 0px 0px 0px;"><div style="font-family: 'Megrim', cursive; font-size:40px; color: #312d22;padding-right: 200px; padding-top: 20px;padding-bottom: 150px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #312d22; 0px 0px 10px #312d22, 0 0 15px #ada59d, 0 0 15px #ada59d;">Diable Rouge</div>><div style="width: 500px;padding-left: 10px;padding-right: 10px; opacity: .8;font-family: Times; color: #d6cdc1; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 120%; text-align: justify; border-right: solid 2px #393228; border-left: solid 2px #393228; text-shadow: .2px .2px .2px #000;">

The nerves that had once coursed through his veins turned to pounding adrenaline. So long it had been since he had fought - he had forgotten how refreshing the feeling was, how amazing of a release it was. However, time without fighting had caught up to him, and this is definitely one of the hardest battles he had encountered.

All that Diable Rouge knows for sure, is the stallion before him is smart (<i>very</i> smart), and not running after his first attack proves to be a huge mistake. Longclaw sees the chaser favoring his good side, and Rou is well aware the warg is on his way to figuring out his weakness. He tries to flee the incoming kick, stepping quickly to his side, but he is not fast enough to avoid it. Longclaw's aim is impeccable, and he catches a direct blow to the rusty stallion's left knee. Reflexes send Rou's leg buckling, and he stumbles harshly (but catche himself before he plummets to the ground) - the kick has caused a great amount of damage, and pain pulses through Diable Rouge's left forearm.

Longclaw is trotting away from him now, and Rou gathers what remains of his stamina to canter after him. The wound inflicted causes a limp (he'd probably be hobbling for a few weeks after this), but he is still able to catch up to him at his faster gait. Trying to thrust forward and bite again would take too much power, and with his leg wavering, he knows it is safer to buck. 

He approaches from Longclaw's left, making sure he is in Rou's good line of sight. He allows himself to get slightly in front of his opponent, legs sprawling out behind him forcefully. He attempts to make contact with the blue stallion's ribs; if he can kick hard enough, a blow to the ribs would definitely wear out his speed and strength.  

He is able to deliver a blow, but he isn't sure if it had been strong enough to cause the harm he had intended. Still, he moves away, slowing from a canter to a trot, his wound throbbing painfully. He is painfully aware that he wouldn't be able to deliver the hits he wanted. 

<i>Fuck me. Why didn't I run in the first place?</i> He glances back; hopefully the damage would be enough for him to win this difficult battle.  <div style="font-family: 'Cinzel', serif; color: #d3ccc2; font-size: 15px;padding-top: 20px; text-align: center;letter-spacing: 2px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #cdc6be, 0px 0px 10px #cdc6be;">in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.</div</div></center>

Messages In This Thread
    DIABLE ROUGE - by Longclaw - 09-26-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: DIABLE ROUGE - by Diable Rouge - 10-01-2017, 12:10 AM
    RE: DIABLE ROUGE - by Longclaw - 10-03-2017, 11:33 AM
    RE: DIABLE ROUGE - by Diable Rouge - 10-06-2017, 10:21 PM
    RE: DIABLE ROUGE - by Longclaw - 10-09-2017, 07:31 PM
    RE: DIABLE ROUGE - by Diable Rouge - 10-14-2017, 08:23 PM
    RE: DIABLE ROUGE - by Longclaw - 10-19-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: DIABLE ROUGE - by Kyra - 11-06-2017, 03:02 PM