• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Building a Mystery | Amet | Any
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    I thought that pain and truth were things that really mattered.

The young Dragon-King leaned towards her affections, eating them up. She notes the sorrow in his body language, and deduces he is in need of a motherly figure. Whereas Jah-Lilah is not in the business of adopting children, she has always been the mother to all who needed her. Lessons learned from her own mother, the only mother, the Earth-Mother. She sighs knowingly, and welcomes him to her, closing the gap even more between them. She leans her shoulder gently into him, applying soft, firm pressure. 

He comments on her wisdom, and she can't help but laugh. "You have me all wrong, Dragon-King. I am not wise, just old and open-minded. I've been wrong countless times too, but as long as a lesson is learned, your time isn't wasted." He is smiling now, thankfully, and watches her sparks. His gaze returns back to his sibling below them, and again he seems filled with regret. "He'll come around when he's ready." She reaches up to take a bite of the overhanging purple branch, her cravings have been strange and all-consuming these days, and she wonders what deficiency she's developing to make her want to eat such strange and specific things these days.

His next question hits her in the heart, and that familiar feeling of breathlessness and butterflies in her stomach comes. How to explain to @[Amet] the way her she-mate makes her feel. How does she describe the instant zing she felt when their eyes first met? How to put into words the need to be with this mare every minute of every hour of every day until she dies. Can she paint that picture in his mind's eye? How much more beautiful the mare becomes every time she leaves and returns to be at Jah-Lilah's side? She will try. "It's not about knowing, it's about feeling. I feel like I will die without her. I feel like I will give my life for her if asked. I never knew how much I needed her until I had her. I share her with another, who in turn I love just as much, and I feel no jealousy, no anger. No lies, Dragon-King, just love." She looks at him, wondering did he understand, and more importantly, did he love the little fallen star who had crashed into his lap?

You can't stay here with every hope that you had shattered.

Messages In This Thread
    Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Jah-Lilah - 09-27-2017, 07:24 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Sakir - 09-28-2017, 12:25 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 09-30-2017, 11:54 AM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 10-07-2017, 05:16 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 10-14-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Jah-Lilah - 10-17-2017, 11:49 AM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 10-18-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 11-03-2017, 08:03 PM