• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Building a Mystery | Amet | Any

Jah-Lilah

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert.

He laughs with her, and then takes note of her snack. She means no disrespect, she only means to curb her taste buds. As he raises an inquisitive brow at her, she blushes and smiles rather sheepishly, feeling the need to explain herself. "Not normally a choice of mine either, but for some reason the flower tastes good to me today. I hope you don't mind, it seems I can't help myself." She says with a soft chuckle. He is a worrisome king, which is admirable. He worries for everything around him. It is endearing to my little red mare. She watches him continue to watch his brother, and exhales. She bumps him again, then motions toward the water. Setting their course for the edge of the lake she looks back to see if he is following.

When he begins to move, she turns back to the water. A sudden cramp in her abdomen causes her to pause for a moment and kick at her belly, but then the pain subsides and she continues. He asks her more questions about life and love, and she grins. When the reach the edge she dips her muzzle low into the water and drinks greedily. She snortles into the surface, making bubbles again. A small giggle and then she's finished. She contemplates her next statement before looking at @[Amet]. "You aren't naïve, Dragon-King, you're young." She can feel the uncertainty in his body language and she can smell his fear and hesitation. The dark female scares him, loving her scares him. His face is wrinkled in thought and she knows he's agonizing over their conversation about love. "There's nothing wrong with how you're feeling, it happens to everyone. This shit is scary. I hadn't loved anyone in years until the Wolf and the Wind came along, and I was unsure about them at first. But you can't compare our willingness to share with your own situation. I am fluid, shapeless, like both the river and the breeze, I love male and female alike, and they both are me. I am selfish still, just like you. I want only to share them with each other, anyone else can fuck off. I am he as she is me as he is she and we are three together." Her heart races as she thinks of them, thinks about the life she is preparing to bring into the world for them. "If you want to know who she loves and where she wants to be, just ask her Dragon-King. If you want her to stay, tell her. She won't know these things unless you do admit them. What you won't do, another one will, always remember that."

I can live and breathe, and see the sun in wintertime.

stronger than you know

Messages In This Thread
    Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Jah-Lilah - 09-27-2017, 07:24 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Sakir - 09-28-2017, 12:25 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 09-30-2017, 11:54 AM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 10-07-2017, 05:16 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 10-14-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 10-18-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Jah-Lilah - 11-02-2017, 01:06 PM
    RE: Building a Mystery | Amet | Any - by Amet - 11-03-2017, 08:03 PM