• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you flee my dream come morning [Thana]

Ciri

Stirring the pot, pushing her luck. She knew better and yet she can’t help herself, being pushed into a corner. Having no way out. Nostrils flaring with defiance even as the white of her eyes shine as they widen with dismay. Muscles taunt and trembling with anticipation as she waits for the signal that will make her fight or flee. She is not ready for the shift, as the dangerous words fall from an elongating jaw, like something from her nightmares. Like something from the Underneath.

The provocative mare breaking and formed anew into the snarling beast of a wolf. There’s a thick rush in her pinned ears as the world seems to slow down around her. As the narrowed eyes of the predator find hers and she lunges with a clacking of spittle and fanged teeth. A shrill cry escapes her own tightened throat as she stumbles away from her attacker. Not quite quick enough, a back leg slipping into the cold water behind her, that a claw rakes across her cheek, just beneath her eye. Parting the skin and leaving savage tissue in it’s wake, crimson liquid pooling and oozing quickly from the exposed wound.

Her fore limbs rise to strike out at the wolf but she doesn’t except what happens next. The star power exploding in her fear, becoming a solid mass of stars and throwing the evil mass of fur away from her. She doesn’t waste anytime, she turns and flees. The adrenaline and fear pushing her to run faster than she has in a long time, to put as much distance between herself and the insane thing behind her.

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was

@[Thana]

Messages In This Thread
    you flee my dream come morning [Thana] - by Ciri - 09-28-2017, 01:55 AM
    RE: you flee my dream come morning [Thana] - by Thana - 10-13-2017, 06:36 PM
    RE: you flee my dream come morning [Thana] - by Thana - 10-19-2017, 08:44 PM
    RE: you flee my dream come morning [Thana] - by Ciri - 10-19-2017, 09:13 PM