• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    The distance between them is too great, Ivar realizes. That and the winter has covered the last vestiges of fall, weakening the autumnal strength of his nature. This is the moment, the time to make a decision.

The scaled creature does not hesitate – he disappears beneath the waves with one smooth dive.

The shore is empty then, but beneath the water Ivar moves closer, eventually emerging beneath the whitecaps not far from where the mare is hovering. There is no denying that the swimming stallion is the same one from the shore – his tobiano markings are distinctive. He is a comfortable distance away from the grulla mare. Closer, he can see that her eyes are a delightful steely grey. Almost silver, he thinks, and offers the winged mare a charming smile. This is his forte after all, pheromones and a supernaturally attractive mask to conceal the monster inside.

“Did you not want to come swimming?” Ivar asks, his warm brown eyes alight with humor. The stallion glances over the mare appreciatively, lingering on her curious wings. He’s never seen their like before, and he is intrigued. The rest of his perusal had been a clear declaration of his stallion’s interest, but there is a suggestion of something less shallow.

(or is that simply part of the façade?)

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 09-30-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 10-29-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 08:05 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 11-05-2017, 01:02 PM