• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle

With a blink of her grey eyes he has moved from the shores.  Vanished almost.  Her sight remains trained on the spot on which he had stood... 

Watching. Waiting.

Suddenly a dark figure is emerging slowly from under the surface of the sea.  The soft ripples surrounding him merge with the ripples caused by the occasional falling of a droplet from her wings.  She hovers a step back in surprise with a shocked response, "Oh!" Her ears flicker forward at his invitation but then fall to the sides, "I don't really care for swimming, but thank you.  I better get going." 

She had always been suspicious of strangers.  Her brother had always been her protector.  Now that he was gone she felt even more vulnerable.  The thoughts of her twin sadden her expression as she begins to turn away from the handsome grinning  stallion...

Azazelle

Will you catch me if I fall?

For character development purposes I give Kahzie permission to kill my pony Azazelle.  She may now join her twin on the other side. RIP

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 09-30-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 10-29-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 08:05 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Azazelle - 11-05-2017, 10:45 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 11-05-2017, 01:02 PM