• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    She turns to leave and Ivar reaches out.

Stay. He commands, his scaled muzzle resting against her fetlock. There’s a familiar instant of emptiness to her eyes, and then she’s relaxing, fluttering down to the sea like a swan. Ivar reaches out to stroke her shoulder, tasting the sweet air of Ischia on her skin, and he murmurs wordless hypnoses into her skin.

When they sink beneath the sea, they do so together, tangled in a lover’s embrace. Azazelle is smiling, utterly blissful. The sadness of her twin is forgotten as she drowns in pleasure and the promises of a handsome man. She comes to rest on the floor of the ocean, a soft smile on her black muzzle. The water around them is red and her withers are in tatters. It seems to be his mark, Ivar muses as he floats pensively beside her. This is the third body he’s left in the ocean in less than two years; perhaps he should be more careful.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis
    minimal grullo tobiano king of loess

rip azazelle >:]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 09-30-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 10-29-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 08:05 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 11-05-2017, 01:02 PM