• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the raindrops; any
    She blooms under the sunlight like the flowers around her. The lavender tinge of her skin giving the russet an odd hue though one would say it was fetching to  a foreign eye yet in Beqanna nothing is foreign much more. Stasi had spend her youth growing up, tucked away and cared for by fairies. Her parents (unknown to her) had seemed to have been occupied by other business for she had never seen them. The pretty mare does not bother to ponder it any longer and shrugs away the feelings with a toss of her head.

Let her not focus on the ugly past but instead turn her head (figuratively and physically) to the sun. She draws a breath, deep as possible, and exhales with a delightful smile. Each hoof is placed in front of the other to draw her away from the darkness of her past as well as the canopy of trees to let the warmth of the sun wash over her body.
    Anastasiya
    you make your misery my company
    HTML by Call-picture brandon scott photography

so this is stasi's first post! i am looking to keep the thread stress free with short posts but you're welcome to post long ones i just want to give a heads up! i'm not sure if she will stick but i wanted to explore a kinder, gentler, more feeling character but feel free to send anyone her way!

Messages In This Thread
    between the raindrops; any - by Anastasiya - 10-02-2017, 01:07 PM
    RE: between the raindrops; any - by Felicity - 10-03-2017, 08:10 PM
    RE: between the raindrops; any - by Ciarran - 10-07-2017, 08:41 PM