• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Why Night?? {Anyone; Open}

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    The idea of time moving differently is an intriguing one.

Ivar only knows the time of Beqanna and of this singular lifetime. He has heard tales that it can spin differently elsewhere, by those are only tales, and tales he’ll never be able to verify. This is his home, after all, he will never move between world and history the way that the truly skilled – and truly immortal – so easily do.

The brown stallion is polite, something that Ivar appreciates in a stranger, and he is clearly without a home. While first impressions aren’t everything, they are vital for a recruiter, and that is Ivar’s role tonight (and most nights, truly – he holds all of the roles). Faer – for that is his name – has been here in the Field for nearly a week. It’ll be autumn soon, and given the meekness of last winter will likely be bitter fall.

“I’m from Loess,” he begins, the words familiar and his expression genuine. “And I’m here to find potential new residents for the kingdom. Is that something you’d be interested in? The kingdom is small, but you’ll have someone to watch your back at night, which I can’t say for the Field.”

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by SaphiraG1rl - 10-02-2017, 02:32 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Ivar - 10-02-2017, 07:57 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Faer - 10-03-2017, 04:09 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Ivar - 10-07-2017, 08:23 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Faer - 10-09-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Ivar - 10-11-2017, 07:13 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Faer - 10-12-2017, 03:52 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Ivar - 10-13-2017, 10:18 AM