• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin . ivar - any

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    Overhead, the rough edge of the cavern is easily distinguishable from the night sky. The open sky is deepest blue, and the stone is entirely black. Ivar prefers the star-speckeld sky – he has never been besotted with caves the way his father was – but it seems the same is not true of the little teal filly.

She suggests that anything could be in the back of the save, and Ivar narrows his eyes with a shake of his head.

“Yeah,” he says with no attempt at enthusiasm, “Probably bats. And then, if we’re very luck…more bats.”

Still, she is stepping forward, farther into the darkness, and the scaled stallion watches her with a deeper frown. Don’t be afraid of the dark, she tells his as she disappears into the shadows, as though a lack of fear will someohow increase the strength of his eyes.

Ivar is ready to call her back, to show her something, anything else, but he hears the thud of Celest’s hooves stop, and holds his tongue. He is not entirely sure what she is doing in the darkness, but she isn’t screaming, so it can’t be anything too terrible. Perhaps she’s run into the back wall, he thinks; he doubts he is so lucky though.

“What’re you doing?” He calls, taking a step into the cavern, his eyes narrowed to try and see what she is up to.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin . ivar - any - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 07:21 AM