• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

isobell;

isobell

The young mare listens with silver eyes shining against the darkness of ehr face. She loves this time with her brother, so close and cozy. He made her forget that she was becoming a woman and she was just his little Issy again. Petite lobes are full forward as she feels like a child once more listening to her brother's wild tales of adventure with Ivar.

"Oh I hope I can be there when you do it again Castile!" She is excited and does not attempt to quell it as Beqanna had such little happiness for anything much anymore. The world was a place of hurt and darkness. "Oh dad wouldn't mind." She rolls her eyes with a huff then giggling against his shoulder, bumping her head into his muscle, but she pulls back once he answers about his decision of not returning to Nerine. "No?" Her voice trembles a bit at the disbelief

Isobell, no matter where she went or however long she is gone, she will always return to Nerine. It was her rightful home and she wanted to be like mother. Strong, beautiful, a queen one day. She could not walk away as Castile chose to do but she would not fault her sibling for that. In fact, it could be help one day down the road though she knows it will break her heart.

The weight of his chin on her brow conjures another small smile as he questions as to where she is going. "Well...", she is almost scared to say so, "I believe I will go visit Loess as well." She does not say Ivar has been the one to convince her but she knows Castile would know soon enough. She would never lie to her brother but the prospect of spending more time with him in Loess was a lovely idea.

A picturesque vacation with her handsome brother.

i'll wait for you inside the bottom of the deep blue sea

aerissss <3 i love them so much! Would you want to continue is Loess? Also Lior words are coming very soon to Nayl <3

Messages In This Thread
    isobell; - by Castile - 10-02-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: isobell; - by Isobell - 10-03-2017, 08:36 AM
    RE: isobell; - by Castile - 10-04-2017, 08:02 PM
    RE: isobell; - by Isobell - 10-13-2017, 11:19 AM
    RE: isobell; - by Castile - 10-15-2017, 07:44 PM
    RE: isobell; - by Isobell - 10-17-2017, 11:24 PM
    RE: isobell; - by Castile - 10-18-2017, 09:19 PM