• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoak I'm Bored! [Any]

Solace

Solace sighes and watches the fluffy white clouds float across the blue summer sky. She was bored. And she was ashamed to be bored, surely there was something she should be learning or practicing... but today she just didn't feel like it. She would never admit it to anyone, well, except maybe Svedka -- but only because there was no point in lying to him. But he isn't here today to force her on an adventure or talk about the clouds and tide pools. 

Resigned, the yearling filly turns her body to face the opposite direction and looks out over the ocean from her vantage point on top of a tall sand dune. When she looks out this way the clouds are very different than those to the west. These are dark heavy, and they seem to be piling up on each other to create a tall mountain in the sky. A thrill of electrical excitement courses through her chest. No seabirds circle above her like they normally would be doing, and a harsh wind pulls it's finger threw her blue highlighted mane. She smiles. 

If only the wind would just shift a little south, then maybe, today would be interesting.

you are my sunshine

@[Smoak]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM