• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoak I'm Bored! [Any]
    Keep a little fire burning;
    however small, however hidden.

The air is different today. It feels... open. Crisp. There's the promise of turmoil in the way the wind picks up and Smoak throws his head skyward, excited for the break in Tephra's humid, heavy summer. He moves towards the wind, letting it whip his mane and tail back like flags. He feels like an adventurer as he greets the beginnings of the storm head on, his thin legs carrying him across the familiar earth. Tephra quickly turns from tropics to shoreline, mottled with rocky outcroppings and sandy beaches alike.

He stops at the coast. The ocean water roils, relentless against Tephra's coast and begins to lap at Smoak's hocks. The son of  Dahmer and Ellyse has raised his champagne head to the wind, hazel eyes looking into the horizon at the impeding clouds. He stays, brave, against the coast as the squall begins to pick up, and when he hears a sound off to his left, he turns quickly like a soldier prepared to defend his home.

"Solace!" the yearling yells excitedly over the lashing winds. "Let's watch for lightning!" he suggests loudly as he bounds his armored body over to the blue-accented maiden, a playful smirk playing at his lips. "Or are you too scared to stay out in the storm?"

Smoak
    lineart colored by sanaa

@[Solace] ♥

Messages In This Thread
    Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM