• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoak I'm Bored! [Any]
    Keep a little fire burning;
    however small, however hidden.

His hazel eyes gleam mischievously as he gazes upon the blue-fringed girl, her voice calling to him over the stormy winds. She'd first been his Queen and he her Head of War. Now, they are opponents, but playful ones. And as she tugs on his mane, the bone-armored colt feigns anger and snaps his blunt teeth playfully out towards her as she moves deeper into the water.

Smoak turns his champagne head back towards the shore briefly (a quick search for Svedka) before moving his gaze back to Solace with a playful snort. "It's okay if you're scared. I won't tell anyone," he trails off, a lopsided grin appearing, "except Svedka!" The filly rears playfully, her long limbs splashing water over his head. Smoak laughs, invigorated by the challenge, and raises his own forelegs towards the roiling sky.

The clouds have darkened, the distant rain is not-so-distant anymore, and there is electricity in the air. As Smoak splashes his front half back into the water, he whinnies loudly into the impending storm. His mane whips about, but his hazel eyes remain on Solace. Thunder rumbles in the distance and his hair stands on end. He grins at the buckskin filly, impressed at her nerve, and happy that she will stay with him to enjoy the power behind the storm - it is sometimes more fun to share these things with a friend.

"Are you ready?!" he yells over the roaring winds.

Smoak
    lineart colored by sanaa

@[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM