• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoak I'm Bored! [Any]
    Keep a little fire burning;
    however small, however hidden.

The pride and unabashed excitement in Solace's face warms the bone-armored colt and he laughs again, prancing his small hooves enthusiastically on the sopping ledge. Another firebolt illuminates Tephra's shoreline and Smoak turns his gaze skywar until his blue-tinged companion is whispering in his pricked ear. He turns his hazel eyes back down to her, searching the new fatigue that has etched itself into her expression. Smoak nods enthusiastically, his earlier jest forgotten as he pivots his champagne body and leaps carefully from flat boulder to flat boulder until his hooves have reconnected with the wet sand of the beach.

The son of Ellyse and Dahmer turns his head back over his shoulder to see where Solace is. He waits for his buckskin friend to dismount from the rocky outcropping before bolting for the treeline and in the direction of the volcano. Rain still roars around them, pounding on their backs and streaming down their faces in rivers. Smoak sends the occasional playful buck into the air, his nostrils flaring in excitement and his chest heaving with exertion as they run.

He slows, allowing Solace to take the lead. He's curious about the secret den she has revealed ─ he has scoured the lava mountain, never able to leave it for more than a few hours. The land mass intrigues him. Perhaps someday he will make it to the caldera.

When Solace slips her gangly frame into the mouth of the cave, Smoak follows her without hesitation, his lips upturned into the smallest of pleasant smirks.

Smoak
    lineart colored by sanaa

@[Solace] ♥

Messages In This Thread
    Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM