• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got high as your expectations
    Nothing.

And then some disturbance in the air. A quiver in the atmosphere. Like an approaching storm. And then...

A shadow appeared on the leaf litter though no sun penetrated the foliage to cast one. The shadow grew and became more definite in shape. It began to move upwards in space in the most unnatural fashion - bubbling up in places and ebbing in others. As it moved upwards hooves materialized on the ground, surrounded by thick black feathering. Legs followed, muscles that had been long forgotten formed a topography under the surface of their skin. The body took some time to forge from the shadows and its pelt matched the ombre so perfectly it was difficult to determine when it had actually come into being.

After several minutes of creation the being stood complete but seemingly lifeless. There was a dullness to the dark eyes and a heavy stillness hung in the air. Was it possible for a creature to bring itself into being only to leave the soul outside its body? So it seemed for minutes on end until...

Breath

A fog rolled from the nostrils upon his first exhalation. Whether it was dust from disuse or an inner chill that caused the fog in the middle of summer it was not certain. Regardless of the cause, the fog quickly abated and the dark eyes lit from within as slowly as the shadow had formed on the forest floor.

Alive. Whole. 

But there was something missing. He knew who he was in the most basic of ways. He was power. He was anger. He was lust. But further details evaded him. Memories plagued him like flies that would not land for long enough to swat. Without understanding why, he became angry. He knew that there should be more in his head than the gentle buzz that currently took up residence. He was older than time itself - there should be more than a name.

And so he stewed, alone and confused but here nevertheless. Unsure of where he was or where he ought to be. But he was back.

He was Gunsynd.
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-03-2017, 07:27 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-04-2017, 10:15 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-05-2017, 06:55 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-06-2017, 05:12 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-06-2017, 09:04 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-08-2017, 07:43 AM