• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got high as your expectations

She knows the familiar twist of cedar wood and sweat. The pale woman lifts her head from the green moss at her feet to watch as he materializes. She is not afraid now or has ever been of the savage creature. She knows him too well to fear him.

Gunsynd, a father to her silent black and turquoise daughter Gunvor, drags his decremented bones from the earth in an unusual sluggish strain. Epithet chews the last bits of her meal thoughtfully as she muses his confusion. He had been a terrible man to her. All tooth and nail...not that they had spent any more than a few moments of feverous lust pawing and clawing at each other's skin under the glittering eyes of the stars.

Gunvor, the odd girl, seemed to be more his than hers but Epithet raised her nonetheless. Deep blue eyes trace him against the backdrop of lanky brow trees and tugging brambles. He was just as pretty as they day they copulated. The porcelain woman decides to go say hello for old times' sake.

"Gunsynd." The woman speaks with inclination, bobbing her head in a slight nod as she picks her way across the soft soil of summer humidity. She stands as youthful as her fifth birthday with an eternity already behind her. The same would go too for the dark stallion that she had chosen to approach once again. Epithet eyes him, wondering if he would remember her pale skin, the ragged breathes but she decides the shake the image away since his abandonement had led her to Wyrm, her beloved emerald man.

Epithet was just another face to this one (and how she had counted the children by him through the ages) and he was just a memory submerged under other various names and faces but something seems off about the usually statuesque beast. "Everything...okay?" She tilts her head slightly with dark lips pressing together in a minor concern but wondering if this was all a facade.

Epithet

ugh im obsessed with him...sorry lol i'm just playing off of their encounter that lead to Gunvor (who I'd like to meet him if you're feeling musey) and Epi has finally gotten her weepy shit together and put her big girl pants on hah

Messages In This Thread
    I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-03-2017, 07:27 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-04-2017, 10:15 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-05-2017, 06:55 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-06-2017, 05:12 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-06-2017, 09:04 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-08-2017, 07:43 AM