• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got high as your expectations
    So thick was the fog swirling in his brain that the newly-reformed creature had not noticed the scent of another so nearby. Her voice breaks him of his tortured reverie and his eyes glint in her direction. There is pain in the deep recesses of his mind - he should know the face, the scent, the name. He knows he should have memory of the mare before him but there is none. Still, the ghost of the memory haunts him... teases him with its lack of solidity. He simply stands before her, his mind ablaze and eerily silent all at once. His eyes are dull and he does not stoop to the usual pleasantry of smiling or nodding.

Finally he catches hold of a solid thought; she is not afraid. This bemuses and frustrates him. This is not normal, he is sure. And because it is his only real thought process, he clings to it like a lifeboat.

His lips curl back over his teeth in what can only be described as a snarl and he snorts with derision. "Aren't you brave." The words spilling out like venom, souring the air between them. He is aware of the concern she had voiced but this only fuels his anger. "Or very stupid." He adds with a crack of a laugh. 

He pauses and cocks his head, the remnants of the snarl still tugging at his lips. "What do you hope to accomplish by seeking me out?" It is not his favorite season yet - this he knows from her smell and the warmth of the air around him. Anything else she may want is a mystery to him, but he will get it out of her. As of now, she is his only connection to the solid world of the living and he is not convinced that he is grateful yet.

((missed yew - sorry gunny has amnesia from being in the clouds so long!))
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-03-2017, 07:27 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-04-2017, 10:15 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-05-2017, 06:55 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-06-2017, 05:12 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-06-2017, 09:04 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-08-2017, 07:43 AM