• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got high as your expectations
    'Like a rabid coyote.' She associates him with the idea, teeth far too exposed, edges of his mouth flecked with foam and spittle. Epithet doesn't moved from her place. She is a woman reborn, a creature once gobbled up by men like him and spat out for the next to come and fuck her and do the same. Epithet harbors a -bit- of animosity still since she has gathered all her pieces and put herself back together.

Ears are bouncing between him and the sounds of ceaseless bird chatter that summer always brought. His remarks are like warm waves shattering against the jagged stone wall of a jetty. Epithet remains unmoved, unnerved. He is weak and confused. Pity for he had last been remembered as strong, angry, relentless. Now Epithet quirks a brow at his paltry lashings. "You have called me worse." She muses with a slow grin at his remark of her possible stupidity.

"Now Gunsynd, why would you assume I want or need anything from you? I happen to see you looking rather off kilter and decided to see where you have been hiding all this time. Your daughter is nearly two now but I don't expect you to remember who she is or myself really for that matter." The woman shifts her weight from one ivory hip to the other as deep blue eyes watch him. "You should be happy that any gives a shit -at all- about you. You ungrateful bastard." The remark made with a threatening smirk across her pretty dark tapered lips, tossing the length of her forelock away though the warm breeze combs it back across her sight.
    Epithet

Messages In This Thread
    I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-03-2017, 07:27 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-04-2017, 10:15 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-05-2017, 06:55 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-06-2017, 05:12 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-06-2017, 09:04 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-08-2017, 07:43 AM