• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

L i g h t || Any

A land far from here it seems..." She speaks, a smile tugging at the edges of her dark lips. To many the dazzling personality and fine features made the woman beautiful. She WAS beautiful, but she thought nothing of her image, much like she thought nothing of Morty's. Her eyes were blind to him as she fell deep into the stallion's bitter trap. The dripping maw of the wolf was open, and she was heading straight for it. "There is no such name to describe the lands from which I am from." She whispers, almost to herself. Beqanna was beautiful in its own way as her home lands had been at one point. "how wonderful it must be to have lived here your whole life..." She speaks, head turning about them as if just now taking in the others. Her smile grew and her eyes lightened. She was determined to be happy. Despite the clown's underlaying malice she felt safe. She felt loved by the sun as it tickled their skin and left sweat on her temples. Where Morty may see destruction and hate she only saw the children that played happily amongst the summer lavender. They saw the same sky, the same stars, they walked upon the same ground, and drank the same water.. Yet the two were worlds apart. Darkness and light forced to co exist upon the same earth. "Do you have a family Morty?"

S

a quote goes here

lana

Messages In This Thread
    L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-03-2017, 09:22 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-06-2017, 10:45 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-07-2017, 08:54 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-10-2017, 05:14 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-11-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-27-2017, 01:34 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 11-17-2017, 06:44 PM