• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

flowers in her hair; anyone
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

The clouds effectively distract the sunshine-y filly so that he has time to approach and halt before her, his lips twisted up into an amused smirk at her wonderment. When she does notice him, Amet's tongue protrudes only for a moment before her exclamation draws laughter from the leather-plated stallion. He tilts his golden head to the side, an exaggerated expression of thoughtfulness overtaking his face before he responds to the young girl (who has now placed him at the receiving end of her playfulness).

"Maybe it's a little rude... but it's still fun,"he admits to the young roan with a smile, "And my name is Amet. It's nice to meet you, Glow."

He shakes his head at her inquiry, though remembers what it had been like to be homeless, stuck in limbo between the Dunes and a place to call home in Beqanna. He and Iset had secured the Lake quickly when the Fairy had bestowed upon the Beqannans new places to adventure, had been the first to name it, and still call it home. "No, actually," his ears flutter as he tosses his gilded head in the direction of Hyaline, "I'm the King of Hyaline - but sometimes I like to come here to see if anyone new has come to Beqanna."

"There's a deep lake at home, and you can see aallllll the way to the bottom, even in the middle. Would you like to see?"
    Amet

@[Glow]

Messages In This Thread
    flowers in her hair; anyone - by Glow - 10-04-2017, 03:21 PM
    RE: flowers in her hair; anyone - by Amet - 10-07-2017, 04:09 PM
    RE: flowers in her hair; anyone - by Glow - 10-13-2017, 10:52 AM
    RE: flowers in her hair; anyone - by Amet - 10-14-2017, 04:38 PM