• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin. amet - any
    The daughter of Carnage wears confidence like a crown on her seafoam head.

She trots across the kingdom with determination carved into the features of her small face - head high and poised as if she were the princess of the land. Her path is straight as she makes for the lake in a royal procession of one. Her skull is all hard angles, tapering into a teacup muzzle which is exaggerated, almost comically, at this stage in her growth. Here eyes are stern and dark - deep pools of amethyst which seems nearly black when the light is low. But today, the sun is intense in the clear sky, and these eyes, they sparkle like cut gemstones. 

She does not smile, as her mother would, her lips press together to form a tight line. Her body proclaims that she is young, but her soul is old and her father is a god - and she has never met another child before, so she does not act like one. She follows the path she has taken many times in her dreams in a sure-footed march. 

Celest does not look at the land around her with wonder and awe; if she passes another horse she does not acknowledge them. She had seen this golden stallion in a premonition, spoken with him even, and she would stop for no one other than him. Even though she is not as wary of strangers as her mother wishes she was, the teal filly is on a mission today which will not be interrupted by chance encounters. She is small but staunch, and she has something to prove.

She has business with the king.

@[Amet] @[Corvus]
    [Image: celest_by_cowgirlconrad-dcolc1l.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin. amet - any - by Celest - 10-06-2017, 04:49 PM