• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin. amet - any
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

From the time the celestial filly exits the trees to when she comes to an assured halt before him, the gilded stallion is joined by Corvus. His amber eyes break away from the daughter of Tangerine for just a moment to regard the elusive buckskin colt. Amet flashes a small smile in his direction, mostly at Corvus' unfaltering gaze, before turning back to the stargirl. He wonders from how far she has traveled; his painted Advisor had birthed her here, within the safety of Hyaline, but her scent has begun to fade since then.

It leaves him feeling sad, though it combats any bitterness that threatens to surface.

The painted filly faces him squarely, with her face upturned and almost defiant. She reminds him of Iset. It makes him grin, until she speaks. Her statement, seemingly casual enough, is hardened with confidence and importance; Amet is quick to frown as worry sweeps over him. "Is she okay?" he asks the young girl, anxious for the answer. How fickle his emotions can be, his bitterness over their last conversation long forgotten.

"Where is she?" he asks tersely as he pivots away from the filly and Corvus, ready to go immediately to Tangerine's aid.
    Amet

@[Corvus] @[Celest]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin. amet - any - by Amet - 10-12-2017, 07:16 PM