• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Freak Show [Come one, Come all...]

"Maybe you aren't the killer you claim to be...maybe you're just a pathetic wannabe." The mare screeches with a cackle. He cannot contain the howl of laughter that emerges from the bottom of his throat, as he stops dead in his tracks. He looks back to the shifter, whose tentacles flick harshly against the ends of her rump. 

"You do not know me," He states simply, pausing in between. "You do not know the things I have done, what I am capable of..." A full turn to face her. "You underestimate me?" He raises a singular left brow, and tilts his head. All he needed was an answer, and she would have what she craved - and he would have what he needed. 

He moves closer to her now, circling her as if she is prey, staring her down. He is careful to avoid her stingers,although he wouldn't care if they struck him anyways. "Because that could easily be your worst mistake."

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Freak Show [Come one, Come all...] - by Modicum Mortem - 10-15-2017, 07:38 PM