• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Freak Show [Come one, Come all...]

He hadn't known but I had been watching from the corner of my blood red eyes.

Waiting.

I knew he would do it.  My body collapses to the hard earth.  He expects fear in my eyes but all he'll see is my greedy want.  Perhaps in the blur of things it looked like fear.  I do not fight back as he tosses me into a position to expose the weakened space of my chest.  To access the pulsating muscle inside me.  Little did I know how worthless it really was.  

As it's ripped from me I gasp for breath.  My eyes see him dangling it from between his teeth like a shiney trinket.  Good, I tell myself.  I had nothing to live for anyhow.  Allowing darkness to consume me, my body lying still.  I feel nothing.

Immortality.

What a cruel gift he bestowed upon meIn my moment of peace there was a burning, a hardening of veins that had emptied of blood as my body cavity was ripped apart.  An immortal didn't need blood, nor the mass that caused it's flow.  Breathing was nothing more than a instinct.  A synapse of the brain.  I hadn't realized that my body had shifted to my other form.  Regenerating the wound across my chest.  

As I shifted from one form to the next - in a new awakened state - I thrashed my limbs at the air around me.  My crown rising sharply in protest, "No! No! Noooo! This can't be happening! Why?! FUCK!"  I yell bitterly.  My eyes fleeting across my alive body.  Pulling myself up to stand I can feel a stinging pain across my chest.  The semi healed wound from where he had extracted my organ was large and grotesque.  "Well isn't that just fucking GREAT! " I grumble as I look about the area.  Unknowing how long I had laid there dead.

Fuming, my nostrils flared as a irritated snort rumbled deep within me.  My eyes burned red in distaste as I cast them upwards to the heavens, "FUCK you, Carnage!" I hiss to where I am sure he is laughing hysterically at me.  Deciding to not waste anymore time here I taste a hint of saltwater in the air.  Time for a long soak, I think to myself...

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Freak Show [Come one, Come all...] - by Dynast - 10-23-2017, 03:27 PM