• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    With a soft sigh – seems all she can do is sighing lately – she leans into the touch. It does comfort her. Not just the movement of his muzzle across her skin, but also knowing that she isn’t alone. And she could only hope he would always be there to catch her if she threatened to fall. Kylin focusses on the light touch of his pale muzzle on her shoulder. From the moment he touches her skin, to the gentle brush down her shoulder and the loss of contact, all to have it happen over and over again.

She hums softly in agreement, nodding. She knows she’s not the stranger, but she cannot help but to feel that way. ”Ischia was my family’s home.. But they have all left.” So what was Kylin still doing at the island? She had nobody left there anymore. Yet she was still reluctant to leave. ”What if they try though? It’s not like I stand a chance against them.”

And she didn’t. She wasn’t extremely small or fragile in build, but she was young and unexperienced. Too kind of heart too, the idea of hurting another had never been on her mind. She would flee, instead of fight.

But perhaps she didn’t have to fight the battle herself. His words make her smile, though it’s only a small smile, genuine nonetheless. ”You would come to my rescue?” she asks half teasingly. It makes her remember her first time trying to swim, when he had had her back too. ”Make sure to keep that promise, then I promise to let you know if they do.”

”Why did you ask though? You said she came to visit Loess? What for?” Had she come here too, trying to see what land would fit her better?

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 10-07-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 11-05-2017, 04:33 PM