• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really
    The young stallion of ash and smoke is soon greeted by a another of similar age. He is a think silver strip as where War is smudged with charcoal and dirt. The dark eyes scrutinized as she is cautious but relaxes slightly when the other settles not far off. The male lifts a brow curiously as he settles into his hip. "Out for a walk?" The sharp caw of a crow causes him to jerk his head at a peculiar angle before the sight of a pale animal is creeping up to his left as to where the silver youth is on his right.

Eras flick forward as his expression remains flat even as the stallion bears down upon him, spitting words with glowing red eyes and an ugly sneer. "No, old man." It is all he cares to reply as he meets the man's eyes with his own, straightening himself. 'I'm looking for Gryffen." The younger horse does not care to offer the title of king nor indulge these residents in such manners. Karsi had not been the best mother.

His right eye slides to look at the other boy so there was not some sort of ambush before returning his gaze to the cream stallion with the bloody eyes. There was a tug in his gut-, "Are you him?" Warskin murmurs as he keeps an eye on the silver buckskin every so often just in case this man decided he wanted to act out on whatever aggression was boiling just below the surface of his porcelain mask.
    w a r s k i n
    (gryffen and karsi's little fuck trophy)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 10-15-2017, 11:26 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by w a r s k i n - 11-02-2017, 10:34 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 11-05-2017, 11:09 PM