• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really

Kasanova

As he raced under the forest trees - weaving thru the dense confines - a shadowed figure was spotted with his hazel eyes.  A sharp snort pierces the stale air as he buckles his hindlimbs.  Halting just to the right of the colt.  Black limbs square as he steadies himself.  Ears flick forwards to catch his words then press back in defense at the comment.  "I don't go for walks," a hint of insult in his voice.  "Who are you and what are you doing here?" His tone now demanding.

The colts eyes are trained on one another, so when a deeper voice comes from the left both look into the shadows.  A familiar ghostly figure nears.  His father's blood red eyes focusing on the stranger.  He merely listens as each speak.  Gathering information before interjecting his two cents.  The shifty eyes of the colt cause him to wonder what his purpose is here.  Remaining square on his limbs his muscles coil under his silver coat.  Suspicion rising by the moment...

You are more than just a pretty face

@[w a r s k i n]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 10-15-2017, 11:26 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Kasanova - 11-05-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 11-05-2017, 11:09 PM