• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really
    a ghost in the darkness.
    The strange colt has guts. It could quickly be his undoing. His silvery son is haughty but fails to be quite as insulting as the cocky colt who so quickly digs a barb at the King of Sylva. The sneer seems to deepen across his lips, sinking deeper and deeper as if the flesh is melting from his lips and only bone remains along his jawline. ”Old man huh.” He muses aloud, crimson iris’s darkening and narrowing in on Warskin. So many years had slipped by, was he starting to gray around the muzzle? Age was but a number, he had years to go before death would find him. And even if it did, he expects to turn death by its axis.

”And what do you want with Gryffen?” He asks innocently, toying with the boy and hoping his son is watching closely and learning something for once. This was a small tadpole floating in a very big and dangerous pond. The skeletal smile remains, ghostly and still as the fog rolls in around them. There is a strong desire to reach out and snap the boy’s neck. To feel his flesh cave beneath his blunted teeth and his hooves crunch against his young hollow bones. Simply for his disrespect.

However.

He would satisfy his curiosity first and find out why the fuck he showed up here to begin with. Perhaps he belonged to someone, perhaps he may be worth his while. And if not.

Snap

Gryffen

@[w a r s k i n] @[Kasanova]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 10-15-2017, 11:26 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 11-05-2017, 11:09 PM