• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really

Kasanova

The lengthening black whips of the silver colt twitch in irritation.  The ashy intruder is offering little information to his purpose here.  He remains unmoved as hazel eyes shift to the red gaze of his father, who again questions the colts purpose.  This was an invite only kingdom and from the looks of it, no one invited the boy...

Ebony laced ears press against his silver crown as the colt offers again a vague explanation.  A snarky grin upon his too confident features.  His eyes narrow back onto the colt as his gaze shifts back to him as well.  Nearly a year now he has never been submissive of nature.  His lineage itself was full of the blunt and bold.  So the apple does not fall far from the tree.  "Well...? Come come.  We haven't got all damn day," his tone annoyed.  "State your name and purpose here before I give you one you won't want," he emphasises won't with every intention on backing his statement up if the colt so chooses to keep avoiding details the ruler has requested...  

You are more than just a pretty face

@[w a r s k i n] @[Gryffen]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 10-15-2017, 11:26 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 11-05-2017, 11:09 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Kasanova - 11-07-2017, 09:06 AM