• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

G A M E O V E R ; Reshi [Gryffen]

Reshi

Their pace was quick across the open hills of Hyaline and Loess.  His threatening gaze pushed me on.  My navy eyes flickered frantically but I didn't dare call out for help.  Something inside me told me I should listen.  Self preservation if you will.  My magic gathered whatever shadows I could find to cloak him in like he had wished.  Something about the daylight gave him the creeps...

As we crossed into the forests - dazzling in the colors of autumn - we slowed.  The canopy offered enough shade that he released my powers with praise.  Obviously I'd became some sort of pet.  But as he slowed and his eyes lit like gems in the darkness another ruby pair appeared.  My eyes fluttered as if seeing things.  Once the creature stepped out of the haze my dark ears flicked back.  Not another one,. I thought to myself.  

As they conversed I realized what a fool I had been.  My muzzle wrinkled in distaste.  Why did I have to be so trusting..?!  They were ignoring me so when I saw an interesting fae dancing about, collecting food for a party I couldn't help myself... "Ohhhh I love parties..." I pranced off happily to go help.

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

Kind of jumped timelines XD She's at party now
    reshi2_zpsxb5rpudr

Messages In This Thread
    G A M E O V E R ; Reshi [Gryffen] - by Ouija - 10-11-2017, 06:34 PM
    RE: G A M E O V E R ; Reshi [Gryffen] - by Gryffen - 10-15-2017, 11:03 PM
    RE: G A M E O V E R ; Reshi [Gryffen] - by Ouija - 10-23-2017, 10:26 AM
    RE: G A M E O V E R ; Reshi [Gryffen] - by Reshi - 10-25-2017, 08:29 PM